Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday


Happy 1st Birthday to my Sweet Tiny Blessing, Baby C!

About 8 months pregnant
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb." Psalm 139:13

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Holding Baby C in my arms for the first time

"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change." James 1:17

Our first week home

"Love is patient; love is kind. Love is not jealous; does not act foolishly; is not selfish; is not easily provoked to anger; keeps no records of wrongs; takes no pleasure in unrighteousness; but rejoices in the truth; love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, and endures all things." 1 Corinthians 13; 4-7
                                        
                                                         Baby C's 1st Christmas

Baby C at All Children's Hospital


"Behold, I will bring it to health and healing, and I will heal them and reveal to them abundance of prosperity and security." Jeremiah 33:6


At Grandma's hair salon

Baby C's 1st swim

Daddy and Baby C's 1st Easter

She can roll and find her toes

Her 1st time swinging

Baby C sits up

Learning to crawl

1st Fall

First Halloween

Learning to walk
"But those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.  They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint." Isaiah 40:31


Baby C's First Thanksgiving


Dear Baby C,

We definitely had a rough start.  But we pulled through it together.  In just one short year, you have taught me so many life lessons.  From the miracle of birth to the miracle of God's healing power.  From unconditional love to true strength.  You are the ultimate blessing in my life.  You make me laugh and smile on a daily basis.  And everyone who meets you can't believe how easy-going you are.  You are one special, little girl and I am looking forward to watching you grow.  Just like my mommy always to me, I say to you, thank you for being my daughter.

Prayers and hugs,
Mommy









8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Baby C! May God continue to be your protector and your guide. May He give your mommy and daddy strength and may he light your path.

    God Bless you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the birthday blessings! And thank you Melanie for your prayers, Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful. My son was hospitalized with meningitis when he was 3 weeks old! Im so glad everything went well and she is happy and healthy! My son is a happy 5 month old now! It was the hardest thing I've ever been through!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addriannandjoeysmommy, I totally understand. I'm so happy that your son is healthy now too! Did the doctors know how he got Meningitis?

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so beautiful. I wish for you continued strength! Happy 1st Bday!

    ReplyDelete