Thursday, April 26, 2012

Toddler Art {Toddler Talk}

Last week, Baby C and I tried out edible finger paint.  We had so much fun that I was ready for more arts and crafts this week.  I thought I should stay in the theme of "edible" since Baby C puts everything in her mouth.  I found this fun and simple peanut butter play dough recipe.  These ingredients are probably already in your pantry.


  • 1/3 cup honey
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup powdered milk (I added more)

It was as simple as one, two three.  Even Baby C got in on the action.

Yum!
Look what a great mom I am! I plopped her down right next to the knives.  Thank goodness she loves to eat and didn't notice those toys.  


Baby C just wasn't getting into playing with play dough.  I tried to add the puffs to make it more fun, but she just wanted to eat.  

Share your toddler arts, crafts and fun below.  We would love to try them out!  You can even link up your posts all week!


2 comments:

  1. I think our son is allergic to peanut butter, just a mild inflammation of eczema, but great idea! And is it ok to have honey before age 2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, definitely don't do this one if he's allergic to peanut butter. Yes, after 12 months you can give honey.

      Delete