Friday, November 2, 2012

Back At It {Insta-Friday}

Wow!  It's been quite a long time since I participated in Insta-Friday.  I'm glad to be back at it!  Here is what we have been up to.

The month of October, we kick started Encouraging Healthy.  I had the opportunity to set up a booth at my MOPS group!

We reached some great goals and are very excited to continue on.  We are seeking at least 3 people to join our team and help them achieve their goals and help change many lives.  If you are that motivated person who wants to receive a compensation plan like no other in-home business AND you want to help change lives, let us help you get started.

One of the best parts about building my own in-home business, is that I get to set my own schedule and be home with Baby C.  This past week we pulled out the Teach My Baby kit and made a mess created some learning fun.  I am so blessed to be able to watch her learn every new, little and big, thing!


We craved our pumpkin this past weekend.  I picked out the design.  It was the least scariest and most fun.  My husband did most of the work as Baby C and I watched.  Baby C wasn't much into the pumpkin guts.  She thought they were pretty gross.


Baby C and I attended her best friend's birthday party.  It was a cute Sesame Street theme and as a thank you gift, Baby C received her own goldfish to take home.  When I asked Baby C what she wanted to name her new pet, she said, "Fish!"  So there you have it!


For Halloween this year, I was thinking of reusing her old costume from last year.  But with our recent move, I was unable to find it.  So we sat on the porch and posed with our pumpkin, in her Trick or Treat shirt, also given to her by her best friend.  


We hope everyone had a wonderful week and we are so happy to be back at it with Insta-Friday! 

How was your Halloween Week?

life rearranged

6 comments:

  1. She looks so happy in each picture :). And what a blessing it is to have a child who loves to learn, my daughter does too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is usually a very happy girl, Miranda. I'm glad she loves to learn too. Thank goodness, because I'm a former teacher and need to use my teaching skills somewhere. :) That's cool that your daughter loves to learn too!

      Delete
  2. Aw, named the fish "Fish". Spot-on, lil C!

    ReplyDelete