2. I received the Get Clean Water Pitcher this past year for my birthday. I'm not sure how I ever lived without it, considering how much water has changed my life. It's the only water pitcher that reduces up to 99% of lead and a bunch of other nasty contaminates that pop up in my water. This awesome pitcher also has an automatic meter, so you know exactly when to change the filter that is made from sustainable coconut shell carbon using a zero-emission process. Plus, it’s the first pitcher with a refillable carbon-block filter system, so there’s less waste going to the landfills.
3. I recently stopped drinking coffee (I know, call me crazy) and started drinking the Energizing Soy Protein. With all of it's awesome benefits and all essential amino acids, my morning just isn't the same without it. It's delicious too!
4. Holy Cow, the Enfuselle Spa Shea Butter Cream is the best lotion I have ever used. Because I live in such a dry climate, my skin often gets dry and even cracks. Along with the Get Clean Water Pitcher, I received the lotion for my birthday, too. I used it for two days before going for a pedicure. The nail tech said my skin was as soft as a baby. Anyone would love to be pampered with this lotion!
5. I like to crush Baby C's Incredivites in her oatmeal every morning. It adds a yummy flavor without artificial flavors, sweeteners or preservatives. It also contains lactoferrin, a nutrient also found naturally in breast milk and researched for its role in activating components of the immune system. Incredivites is packed with 600 IU of vitamin D per serving for strong bones and teeth.
6. What I love about the Enfuselle skin care in itself, is that there aren't any chemicals that will harm your skin. In fact, I have read so many testimonials about how Enfuselle contains everything you need to repair your skin from sun cancer to burns. This stuff is amazing!
7. Every time I see someone talk about Red Bull or these crazy energy drinks out there, I want to throw them a pack of Cinch Energy Tea. It's such a safe, natural, healthy and effective alternative for boosting energy.
8. Did you know your skin is the largest organ in your body? Conventional laundry detergent is loaded with chemicals that are seeping through your skin. I love the Fresh Laundry Detergent because it doesn't contain harsh chemicals and it's a 2-in-1 product. You can use it as a stain remover and laundry detergent. It's concentrated, so you don't need much to get your clothes clean. Yay for saving more money!
9. Shakleebaby Gentle Wash is one of the safest and gentlest products for my baby. I love the research that Shaklee puts into each and every ingredient that goes into their products, including their Shakleebaby.
Giveaway time! I'm giving away a sample of the Basic H2 Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate to 3 of my readers! Each sample makes a bottle of Window and Glass Cleaner, as well as, a bottle of Multi-Purpose Cleaner. Simply add the sample to 16oz of water. Fill out the Rafflecopter form below for your chance to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway