Monday, March 17, 2014

Little Man Turns One Month Old

I can't believe it's been a month already.  Seriously, this seems impossible.  And to think, he isn't even due for another week.

This little guy doesn't do much but eat, sleep and poop.  Some nights he falls asleep easily between feedings and other nights it takes a long time.  We haven't developed any type of a schedule yet, we're just taking it a day at a time.  He'll be able to leave the house in about another month.  I'm sure we'll fall into some sort of routine then.

Big C has been really good with him.  She likes to help me hold his bottle, give him toys to play with, and calms him down when he cries.  She's a great big sister!  The other day she asked me, "Mommy, when (Little Man) gets bigger, can he toot?"  Oh, the minds of toddlers.

At one month old, he looks just like his daddy

10 comments:

  1. Awww, can he toot. How cute!!! J used to ask if he could keep his little sister. I love watching them interact as they get older! And yes, the routine will come! It took us about 6 weeks - 2 months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good to know, Lisa. I feel like a rookie at this mom thing. Ha ha!

      Delete
  2. Aww, you can totally tell how much he has grown and WHERE did a whole month go? Congratulations. Can't wait to watch him grow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it! I feel like i was just in the hospital and would never get out.

      Delete
  3. OH my goodness, he is just too darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Taking it day by day is just fine. Can't wait to read more stories of Big C and her little brother. ~Zi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right, it is ok. I'm just such a routine person that its kind of weird not having one.

      Delete
  5. He's adorable! They grow so quickly! It still seems like yesterday that my oldest daughter was just a little baby. Now she's 30 and turning me into a grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do grow so quickly. The days and nights are long, but the years are fast. Congrats on becoming a grandma!

      Delete