Thursday, April 3, 2014

2014 Ultimate Blog Party

Ultimate Blog Party 2014

Who likes to party?  Being a mom to an infant and toddler, this is about the only way I know how to party right now . . . a blog party, in my pj's and eating ice cream.  Who is with me?

If you are new here, I'm Mandi and this is where I brag about my kids, Big C and Little M.  Both of these kids are my sweet tiny blessings who entered this world in a courageous way.  (Click the links to read their stories).

I also enjoy sharing my faith, passion for healthy living and reviewing my favorite products.  You'll often find fun giveaways in my right hand side bar.   

Tell me a little about yourself and where you blog!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Mandi! Stopping by from the UBP14! Congrats on your newest addition. I read Big C's stories. What a lot to go through after giving birth for the both of you. Happy to hear that everyone is healthy! I also have two little ones, a girl 2.5 years and a boy who is 8 months

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we are so blessed to be back to our healthy selves. I bet you have your hands full with your kiddos, just like me.

      Delete
  2. I think partying in comfy clothes with ice cream is the only way to go:)

    I partied on over from UBP14. Hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it's a great way to party!

      Delete
  3. Hi Mandi, Best and memorable parties are with pj's, ice cream, babies & computer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, love your intro here! Totally the only way you can sneak a party in at that stage in life!

    ReplyDelete